Hi Everone!! My names tony.  New to the biss but i have done tons of reading and watch so mini vids my eyes hurt. im look in to get my first cutter is ebay a good way to go ? 

Guest fivestar

As long as you get a US Cutter then Ebay is a great way to go.  Welcome to the forums, looking forward to some of your stuff.

Got my USCutter PCut on Ebay. You don't get as long of warranty that way. You do get a better price though.

Welcome tony! Bought my Pcut the Ebay way...just wish I would have won the one with a stand  :thumbsup:

Welcome Tony,  Bought our Copam off Ebay from US Cutter in December and haven't regretted once.

Jenny

Welcome to this gaggle of guys and gals all sharing the experience of vinyl wizardry. I have bought many things on eBay over the years, I've never been disappointed. I bought my LaserPoint 24 a few weeks back and it's the best transaction I have ever made. The folks at US Cutter go above and beyond. If you are buying from them, you can rest easy, they are confident professionals.

got mine from ebay p cut 24 baby, and i love it. u will too. welcome to this third world, enjoy, learn, enjoy :thumbsup:

Thanks Iv been Looking on Ebay.  Thanking about doing vinyl Transfers for t-shirts. Witch cutter the best for that ? Im also doing Big Rig Lettering. And whats a good size cutter to get i was looking at bigger cutter 

Guest Terry

If your doing semis also I would buy the graph tec while you have a chance at a great price.  :thumbsup:

Not sure how much you want to spend but I just got the 36" Laserpoint  and it's a heavy duty, well built unit.

Like all products there are a few things that could be improved like the manual on CD and the stand assembly instructions but I think Ken is working on all of that. The price is right and I see lots of potential without going into hugh debt to get started.  :thumbsup:

ya i was thanking about the 36  lp my self. Iv Collected everthing else i need to get started. Tru a friend thats been doing this for years and runs a local shop about 30 mile from me. I Have a small desk top  cutter that i was learning off of but time for a bigger rig.

Hey thanks guys n gals! This has to be one of the nicest forums iv been on. Ever one here seams so nice n polite.

Hey thanks guys n gals! This has to be one of the nicest forums iv been on. Ever one here seams so nice n polite.

just keep on posting :- j/k

it's not an act, we r really nice if u let us be. but remember, u have to be nice too. :thumbsup: