motoxguy

Hello all

Helllo all,

Not only am I new to the forums, but I am new to cutting as well. I recently started custom painting helmets on the side and needed a cutter to print vinyl paint masks and stencils. With some help in the pre-sales section, I decided to try out a 12" Refine to get me going. I also ordered a 12"Avery paint mask roll via ebay. Im already set with Illiustrator CS3 and I can find my way around it pretty well. Im hoping this is all I need to get started. Now I just have to wait for my unit to arrive and get to installing and then cutting.

Welcome, sounds like you have basically what you are going to need and if questions arise, someone is always here to help.

Jenny

I bought mine for paint masks and stencils for painting custom xbox 360s and have yet to use it for that purpose too many people want stickers made no time to paint!! Welcome to the forums  :thumbsup:

Guest fivestar

I bought mine for paint masks and stencils for painting custom xbox 360s and have yet to use it for that purpose too many people want stickers made no time to paint!! Welcome to the forums  :thumbsup:

lol Yeah I bought mine to do barn star decals and haven't did one in about 6 months as I have so much other work with it that I opened up a seperate store for computer repair and vinyl cutting.  Amazing how these things take off after people realize you have one.

Welcome to the gaggle! Visit often, post more often, sharing keeps things lively .. and friendly!

Welcome to the forum You're gonna love it here... I bought mine to do my race car trailer......Still haven't had time to work on it TOO BUSY making signs for other people