Sign in to follow this  
swaneejuggalo

I HATE TICKETMASTER

So i have this concert i was going to a  few weeks ago and i decide to buy tickets online through ticket master and print them.When i go to order them i place my order for 3 tickets and everything looks good but i never get my link sent to print the tickets so i go check my bank and the money has been taken out 103$ .I call ticketmaster and they tell me that my order has been cancelled for unknown reasons and that my money would be put back in 3 to 5 business days it took them 15sec to take but 3 to 5 days to put back.So here it is 2 and a half weeks later and i just got my money back.The worst thing is if i wanted to boycott ticketmaster i would have to miss 90% of the concerts i would want to go to because they have deals set up with most every venue and alot of promoters are now signing contracts with them for exclusive rights to selll tickets. ahhh i feel better just needed to vent  B)

Oh and they charge you a extra 2.50 to print your own tickets off of a automated system

here in seattle we have an alternative ticketing venue for local events called brown paper tickets. they don't do any of the big events, but when my friends put on a ticketed event, thats where they go.

bb