Sign in to follow this  
eharris

Kicking mule/donkey eps file

My dad wants a kicking mule/donkey on the back of his new "mule" atv - can anyone help me?

Guest rvgraphixs

Brandsoftheworld

search for: Democratic Party

Or google then vectormagic

post-0-12986518777839_thumb.png

post-0-12986518785245_thumb.png

Guest Terry

By the way... I don't get along with donkey's any more. True story... My friends wife worked at this like petting zoo place, we finished turkey hunting and he wanted to stop by and show her the turkey, so we both walked through the place and this donkey from about 75 yards away look straight at both of us in full camo, he made a straight bee line at us, my friend was laughing and he grabbed my arm and shoulder and switch sides with me - he shoved me to the donkey, the donkey used his side and closed me up against a chain link fence and bit me in the upper side of my elbow, I turned and punched him square on the nose, he HEE HAHED like freaking crazy, we jumped the chain link fence and ran to the truck, my friend couldn't stop laughing because my vest got caught on top of the links, on the way home we noticed it tore off my back tag, I got a call and was arrested for harassment, AND THE DONKEY STARTED IT !!! ;D

TRUE...  ;D

Guest Terry

Banner??? I know there are swear words in here - OMG... ROTFLMFAO!!!!  Could you email me and tell me what that means? I don't want to ask my daughter this one.  ;D

Holy Crap Terry.  I hope you took that jackazz to court.  I would have sued it for cruelty to animals.

Guest Terry

Holy Crap Terry.  I hope you took that jackazz to court.  I would have sued it for cruelty to animals.

LMAO, and hey rvgraphics WTF is that baby picture, LMAO  ;D

Guest Terry

I can't stop laughing... What a bunch of nut cases on here... LMAO  ;D lot of fun people, have a great week.

Oh great... Terry has learned what "LMAO" means, and is using it in every post!!!

BTW(by the way)... Terry check you PM(private message) box.

Oh great... Terry has learned what "LMAO" means, and is using it in every post!!!

BTW(by the way)... Terry check you PM(private message) box.

ROLFLMFAO

Guest Terry

THIS IS GREAT, CHECK IT OUT. :o THAT'S HIM HE BIT TWO OTHER GUYS IN FULL CAMO.  :police:

http://gmy.news.yahoo.com/v/7924758