Sign in to follow this  
TeresaMc

Cutter freezing up :(

So last weekend I cut and cut and cut and had no problems.....now tonight seems like every single cut I have to restart my computer.

I have the Refine MH721 with Windows XP using the USB connection and I have changed notning since last weekend.  Anyone have any ideas why??

Try pressing the reset button on the cutter after a successful cut to clear the buffer memory. Maybe something is still ingering in the buffer memory and needs to be cleared out.

got the same problem here and i have unplugged it changed baud rate.. i have a deadline on job today and am screwed anyone able to help left voicemail at uscutter (Sigh)

Using the reset button doesn't help.  Not causing any major problems, just taking alot of time to restart after nearly every cut.

I don't have a serial port on this computer and I couldn't get it to work on LPT1 ;D

I don't have a serial port on this computer and I couldn't get it to work on LPT1 B)

Is your Parallel port mode set to ECP? Is there any Printers or Faxes set to use the same LPT port number?