Sign in to follow this  
Guest stunad, jr.

Old Honda ELSINORE Logo

Guest stunad, jr.

anyone got one to share? I would appreciate it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't help you with the logo, but I just had to chime in. Without argument the baddest dirt bikes ever built. WAY ahead of their time. Ahhhh, the good old days.  ;D

Guest stunad, jr.

Can't help you with the logo, but I just had to chime in. Without argument the baddest dirt bikes ever built. WAY ahead of their time. Ahhhh, the good old days.  ;D

agreed.  I had a 76 mr175 and my brother had a 73 cr250.  I really miss these old bikes.

Guest stunad, jr.

Eric,

I just need the elsinore logo(text) but if you got the wings it would be a bonus! THANKS!

Guest Terry

RM 125  ;D

Guest Terry

here is the tank. one side. If you don't know how to do the other side let me know and I'll set it up for you.

Honda.eps

Honda.eps

Guest stunad, jr.

haumana,

that is exactly what I needed.  Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!

my "goto" for images .... Google Images. I may not be able to get them in vector format, but I figure if the resolution is decent enough, that's all I need to start the process. Don't get me wrong, I can go through a LOT of pages until I find the right image, and many times, I'll have to search on several different key words, but when I find what I need, it's almost like hitting a jackpot ... then reality kicks in and I realize that I'm broke ... but now I'm broke with a usable image!  ;D

Thats exactly what I do but could not find one large/high rez enough to convert.

Eric

The resolution part is tough. Depending on how badly I want it to be a vector, I'll up the resolution in PhotoShop from 72 to 300 (or higher), then work out whatever other outstanding issues there are - background, color, maybe blur the image to get smoother lines, etc.

Again, exactly to the T what I do. LOL

But everything I found was tiny.

You use AI after AP to convert?

Eric

Nope. I use inskscape. I have AI9, but am pretty much clueless how to use it.