Slvrfx

Where to buy specialty vinyl?

So I normally buy my basic colors from USCutter and I order 24"x10yard rolls. Well I wanted to get some carbon fiber and camouflage rolls but the roll of carbon fiber I bought wasn't on a nice roll like the others and won't fit on the roll mound that I have. That's not a big issue but I was just wonder where the best place to buy these kinds of specialty rolls from.

Also, Will this not let me post pictures?

You got a 10 yard standard roll and it wasn't cored? I'd complain about that.

I needed two strips of CF, about 2 inch x 30 inch, So I ordered from m2racing something on ebay, 24 x 60. 7 bucks, this is what I got... a 7 dollar POS. I wouldn't recommend m2racing whatever.

post-2309-0-97527700-1462669176_thumb.jp

I needed two strips of CF, about 2 inch x 30 inch, So I ordered from m2racing something on ebay, 24 x 60. 7 bucks, this is what I got... a 7 dollar POS. I wouldn't recommend m2racing whatever.

i also bought once from m2racing and wasnt happy at all either,, but i found a new guy ( integra9006hid )  that ive been buying mine from lately ( Alot ) , always a perfect shipment of material laminated and non ,never damaged  and great quality with no issues with anything , heres his page...http://www.ebay.com/usr/integra9006hid?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2754   i know a lot of people are against buying from ebay or not legitimate stores or businesses but this has been a money saver, he has several different types of carbon fiber, just search around his store...  im happy with it and so are my customers..