Primal Decals

Heres another sign

Well here is another sign im working on 4'x8' . Will be ready as soon as the property owner gets the posts in the ground > the image is just a sample of what i sent to  the customer for preview and what they wanted exact.

post-88251-0-05497500-1459213300_thumb.j

• Like 4

Good job!

One thing to look at in your designs (not knocking your efforts, but just offering you a technique to think about for future) to blast out information effectively is using a solid rectangle of color around important details (like phone numbers, addresses, emails etc) and then reverse weed out the letters to let the substrate backing come through. Like this (taking your design). I use this type of design technique often.

post-96816-0-35840700-1459454102_thumb.j

• Like 1

Good job!

One thing to look at in your designs (not knocking your efforts, but just offering you a technique to think about for future) to blast out information effectively is using a solid rectangle of color around important details (like phone numbers, addresses, emails etc) and then reverse weed out the letters to let the substrate backing come through. Like this (taking your design). I use this type of design technique often.

Thanks for the advice Chaos.. , I understand as well. But this is how he wanted it and i mentioned it as well to make it stand out , but he is paying me to do what he wants lol...Anything i do i make a suggestion, but in the end i have to do what the customer wants, even if i think its not right lol.