Sign in to follow this  
bigmax

settings

Hey Ya'll. Just wanted to say thank you again to all who tried to help me get going again. I HAVE ABOUT GONE TOTALLY NUTS for the past several days trying to figure out why my cut was coming out 5-8" longer that setting. Well, after  US Cutter sent a new carriage that didn't solve the original problem,( the cutting blade pressure.  They sent me a new motherboard which I replaced and the cutting pressure would work then stop. :huh:? I checked settings  (ALL) uninstalled and re-installed Sign Blazer 4 times, followed advice from Slice & Dice and some others with no success. SO........I went back to check the pressure issue and found loose wire on carriage (electro magnet) reattached and secured it and pressure issue resolved. Decided to try another computer( older laptop) with Sign Blazer and same problem with the cut length being TOO LONG per setting.. I then put the old motherboard back in , what did I have to lose, right? put back together, set everything up to cut  and .............BACK IN BUSINESS!!! Cutting like the first day used. GO FIGURE. Anyway THANK YOU ALL!!!! All this frustration over a tiny loose wire. Hope NOBODY has the aggravation that I went through this past couple of weeks over something so simple. DDUUUHHHH 

• Like 2