Alillowr

Help Having trouble finding font in signblazer

I have a font that I think is installed because I can see it in adobe illustrator but I cannot find it in the signblazer list.  Anyone have any suggestions?  The font name is Tekton Pro.  I really need to be able to get into sign blazer quickly because I cant cut the decal without it and I already have a customer that had already paid for the order.  Heeeellp please.

Also when I go into my control panel and take a look at fonts it is indeed in the list.  Seems like maybee signblazer just needs to update its list maybee?

I have a font that I think is installed because I can see it in adobe illustrator but I cannot find it in the signblazer list.  Anyone have any suggestions?  The font name is Tekton Pro.  I really need to be able to get into sign blazer quickly because I cant cut the decal without it and I already have a customer that had already paid for the order.  Heeeellp please.

You can create the text in Illustrator, create outlines of the text (Select the text, got to 'Type' menu, then select 'Create Outlines'), then save it is EPS format (Illustrator 8 version) and bring it into Signblazer.  I really like the outline feature in Illustrator...as you don't have to mess around with fonts in another program or a foreign computer when you do it this way.