cherise88

2 layer color decals

what is the easiest way to do 2 color decals.... i cant ever get them to line up..it is same logo...one color on bottom and smaller same logo on top of a different color...i watched a few youtube but they go so fast and make it look too easy..lol

thanks!

i use a homemade light table which i need to majorly upgrade lol but i never use reg marks. I use a 4'led light bar and it shows everything i need to make a perfect match for layers.

On this topic, I could find the registration marks option on scalp, but now I can't. Any direction?

your reg mark can be anything you want as long as its easy for you . You can use the symbols in the library.

your reg mark can be anything you want as long as its easy for you . You can use the symbols in the library.

Ah yes, I was making little squares, but could have sworn there was a way to just click and not have to put in the effort of making them

Ah yes, I was making little squares, but could have sworn there was a way to just click and not have to put in the effort of making them

this is all i could find but its for printing but there is some links on the right on the page you could explore, But like i said i never use them.

http://www.craftedge.com/tutorials/import_regmarks/import_regmarks.php

If you dont have a light table i made mine for about 60 bucks or less i think..Its my first one when i didnt know anything but i need a new one and larger one but i need more room then. I live in an apartment looking for house now,but heck it still does the job i need . I actually ended up putting 2  1 x2's under each long side to stiffen it up and now its rock solid.

2014 12 10 17.14.22

2014 12 10 17.13.48

And no one laugh , it works .Like i said my next table is gonna be made from glass and solid wood etc. this was just a quick throw together with what  had laying around etc.

think the main problem is when i use something to line both decals up with, i can see through the adhesive paper/tack paper