Sign in to follow this  
ruaokie2

I am looking for Tulsa, OK images in SVG format

Does anyone have any of these such as the skyline or even the inner dispersal loop downtown without the street labels have tried to trace but succesful

If you're really interested in generating svg maps here's a website for you to check out.  https://www.openstreetmap.org  Its kind of like google maps but is structured around the svg format.  Best of all it's "open data".  The developer just wants you credit them using "© OpenStreetMap"

I've only played around on the site a few times.  There's a wiki page that has all the instructions you could ever want and/or pray you never had to read in it's entirety.  Getting a download to turn out the way you want is rather experimental unless you really know what you are doing from my experience.  Corel doesn't seem to like importing large svg files, so it might just be the program I'm using making things difficult.

Here's some of Tulsa I was able to generate.  It's not pretty.  more of a wireframe map.  The site seems to like making small pieces out of large objects when it generates your map, but supposedly there are other rendering programs you can use in conjunction that don't do this as much.

I have the vector if you're interested.  It's a little too large to attach here.

post-94061-0-40233700-1440007903_thumb.j