Sign in to follow this  
NDaNet

Not sure what material options I have?

I am looking for someone to print (8-12) approximately 24"x24" exterior signs for me however, I am not sure what my options are.  Last time I had these signs printed the substrate was aluminum and the material used for the printed artwork was the same material used on a vehicle wrap.  I want to signs to stand up to exterior weahter conditions and fairly durable to wind.  Is there any substrate available that is more durable than coroplast but not quite as durable as aluminum and less expensive than aluminum?  The sign needs to be two sided and full color.  Anyone interested in bidding on this project please provide me with details.  

I'll do the printing part but you are best to get a probduct like maxmetal or something similar from a local supplier and apply the vinyl yourself.  I think the last ones I got were like 35-45 for  a 4x8 sheet and my supplier will shear it to size.  thin aluminum with a plastic core - cheap and durable

• Like 1

sicker than a dog today - today trump couldn't afford my rates - maybe in a few days but remember that shipping is going to kill you on that many aluminum signs