lablover

Window decals for cars and trucks

Would 751 be a better choice for window decals...Say 6x6  I've been using 651 but the few times I've used 751 is so much better.  I was thinking charging 6 bucks a decal.

I need to make up a pretty big batch for an event I'm going to and I know I will sell every single one I bring.  I want to leave a good impression on the group I'm selling to as well.

Thanks Folks!

Joe

You answered your own question. Go with the 751.

Yea, after typing it out and hit post I realized it...Oh well, 2nd opinions are always nice

Joe

12 cents a decal difference in vinyl costs. If it saves you 10 secs per decal @40/hr it's paid for.

12 cents a decal difference in vinyl costs. If it saves you 10 secs per decal @40/hr it's paid for.

Yes,   I agree.   I switched over long ago,   many less headaches all around.  Especially when it RTA most of these people don't have a clue and don't read instructions so it's worth it right there because it applies and sticks so much easier ...

used both   and to be honest if its just for glass 651 is just fine and dandy  yes ones "better"   but ive got a 651 decal that is somewhat under the wiper blade track  and its 2 years old and still looks like it did on day one 

David