Sign in to follow this  
JoeCamaro

Beware of Dog Sign

Im looking for the Beware of dog sign graphic. I know there are different ones but Im looking for the one with the Fierce Doberman head. It looks very very mean and scary, thats the one I want. It doesnt have to be in vector (if it is better yet) a pic of the sign will do, I can trace it.

I looked on google but couldnt find it, maybe Im looking with the wrong words or something.

Thank you.

Joe

Thanx bk2

But the one Im looking for has the ears to the back and it is not too much on the side, it is a little more looking to the front.

But thanx, that one looks good too, could be a back up.

Joe

This is the only one I found, but it's really, really small ....

post-1552-12986518123825_thumb.jpg

post-1552-12986518136354_thumb.jpg

I've seen that one too.

But is the doberman the one I like, looks really cool. I think Ill just drive and take a pic when I see one.

(maybe i dreamt it)

Joe

I think that sign is very old, i remember seeing it since I was a kid.

I just want to have a t shirt with that  :)

Yeah, that was it. Why don't you just stop messing around. Grab a camera, go break into some industrial area and get a good picture!  :)

I will follow your advice, but if I get caught or bit by a dog I will come after you!

LOL just kidding.

I will have to go and take a pic, the thing is that I cant remember exactly were I've seen it.

PS

Have you seen those "Beware of the Fierce Silent Dog"? Those are funny, what they really mean is "I dont have a dog but Im placing this sign here to protect myself"

haha

Yup, i know some people that have those. I don't have any signs, I want my two akitas to shred a crook  :)

Guest Terry

But you should go with this one  :)

LMAO

I need a sign that says to hell with the dog beware od the owner and his gun!!!! LOL. My dogs would lick them to death...I guess that would be better then shoting them. I wouldn't want the blood on the carpet..lol.

Brent