Primal Decals

Whats this font?

I found out that this font is for the Denver Firefighters museum and they cannot find out who created it cause its so old.They contacted the higher channels about it as well and still no info about it.They are letting my local fire dept use it here and the work is being donated to renew a couple old trucks.  .So it was given to me to find out what it is, I have permission to pursue this thru the proper people.so dont think Copyright lol.. So i need your help.Thank you very much in advance. I need to know #1 the main font for the denver fire Dept and #2 The font letters in the middle .Thank you guys .

post-88251-0-64903200-1426802296_thumb.j

Thank you mark.will check it out.Now i just gotta figure out the other.Our fire dept just got a lot of their funding took away ,thats why this is being donated and they closed down a section of the fire dept that the wifes and volunteers used to use for fund raisers,so they are needing help in many ways.

Is there anyone who could redraw the middle font but make the center D an "A" instead .What would someone charge me for this , im willing to pay if the design turns out right, but i still have to have it approved by the fire dept, Ill pay what i can but this is for donation rmemeber, but your time and work is valued at something .Hope someone can help...OR if you have an idea for me to do this my self but my artistic drawing isnt very good these days lol..Thank you anyone....

We all do it.

Way I figure it, if someone's not making mistakes, it's because they're not doing anything.

Thank you Skarekrow  i sent you a message as well... Just got home a few min ago.. Are you sleep typing mark lol...Thanks guys ..