Sign in to follow this  
CATWOM1960

could someone help me please

Hi have been trying to get this vectorized and nothing seams to work could someone help me and vectorize these two

any help would be grateful

Thanks Bonnie

post-107-12986517888381_thumb.gif

post-107-12986517896277_thumb.gif

post-107-12986517917067_thumb.gif

post-107-12986517922467_thumb.gif

that's gonna come out with some really, really skinny lines  ;)

Guest Terry

Are those from a coloring book? kind of looks like it, I have used coloring books before.

No... we have a Toll Road near my house that I work for and my boss had the he troll made and not sure where he got the She Troll they were color and I printed them out and hand traced them on an other piece of paper and then scanned them in but could not get them to a eps file for some reason.....but now im having problems with one of the programs that I have I go to import and bring them in and all I get is a square no pic the program is winpcsign pro but if I use sign cut they come in would anyone know why I have a problem with winpc pro ??

Thanks Bonnie

Terry the ones that firemelt did in eps I can't get to show up at all is there someone that can save them to a lower not sure what you mean sorry

am realy having a hard time getting this to work

Bonnie

Terry the ones that firemelt did in eps I can't get to show up at all is there someone that can save them to a lower not sure what you mean sorry

am realy having a hard time getting this to work

Bonnie

That's weird, cause I just downloaded the image I posted, and it worked fine in SBE.

I downloaded the v.8's and still I can't get them to come up in my winpcsign pro but the others I can get to show up in signcut 2 not sure if im doing something wrong but don't think so any other sugestions

Bonnie

I don't know jack about Signcut or WinPC Pro. You might want to take the file and try posting it in those bulletin boards, you might get a better/faster response as to why it doesn't work for you.

Good luck.