Sign in to follow this  
LuckyGraphicsAZ

Need help with a font

Body shop has a customer that needs a bedside replaced and has this Chevrolet Racing logo on the side. I can't seem to to think of or find the font. Anyone happen to know what font this is?

post-87154-0-73554900-1403109867_thumb.j

how do you save and use these fonts... i cant seem to figure it out.... :wacko: 

download it and install it into your os - like adding a font for any program - then it will show up in your cutting software

will it show up in sure cuts alot 3..??... i use a different computer for all my vinyl work..... just trying to figure out how to get some fun fonts and put them on he other computer... sure cuts alot have the most boring fonts ever....

I know in flexi any true type font on that computer will show up - I have to put them on each computer unless I save as an outline before taking the design between then

will it show up in sure cuts alot 3..??... i use a different computer for all my vinyl work..... just trying to figure out how to get some fun fonts and put them on he other computer... sure cuts alot have the most boring fonts ever....

Agree with the boring fonts. as far as adding fonts in scalp you go to the font tab and in the drop down pick add font to library and then just select the font file you just downloaded. I actually think this is a great way of doing things because i have over 800 fonts on my computer and i don't need or want them all in scalp but when i do have a need for one three or four quick clicks and it is there for good.

• Like 1

seem to cant do this?... put the font on the other computer and it is the with all the other fonts but cant get it into sure cuts alot..??

in scalp under text menu there is an option to add a font (bottom of drop down menu) just click on there and browse for the font file and add it takes all of 2 seconds.

• Like 1