Sign in to follow this  
DNA_Vinyl

Copyright stuff

Can I post some logos I've done even thought they are copy writen, or is that a no no on here?

Im just really proud of myself for finally figuering out layering. I was screwing up all kinds of stuff.

Images are posted quite a bit but don't post a cut file. From my understanding that is where the no no starts.

Images are posted quite a bit but don't post a cut file. From my understanding that is where the no no starts.

Cut file? I took the picture with my phone.

Can you just post the link on brandsoftheworld.com and get away with it?

I'm not the authority on this and choose to exercise my right to remain silent. I don't think a link to a site is an issue but I'm just the little guy around here. Bigger guys like Bannerjohn and Dakotagrafx (I believe you've already met) are more knowledgeable than me on this. 

Only thing I've ever heard bad was the actual file to cut with. If a links posted and I'm wrong somebody will come along and you can blame me. I'm used to it.

• Like 1

Sued no. Post taken down and probably a pm if it was inappropriate to do so but since I stuck my neck out I'd probably get a pm before you and as of right now nobody has hollered at me  :ph34r:

• Like 1