Sign in to follow this  
punkaroos

one more time

ok guys. Please help me. can u take this car and remove the one and place an 87 on it.  And how in the world to you do it. I am missing probably a simple step. and then do i just use the trace option for a better quality? anyone who could do this for me i would appreciate it. if i spent more time playing with  the software instead of reading all this stuff to try to figure it out maybe id get it one day. ;) thanks holly

post-2080-12986517101118_thumb.jpg

post-2080-12986517113136_thumb.jpg

It was a sticker a guy sent to me.  Yes I believe it was off ebay. can i just take the sticker, scan it?  The actual sticker he gave me had an 87 on it. Am I not supose to use the car if I bought it off ebay?

I was just curious, cause of the watermark, that's all.

I think you may get better results from the scan.

:'(

I dont like that  ;) Thats somebody's work. I hope that that somebody is not part of this forums. One thing is to find the eps online and anyone using it, another thing is getting it that way.

JC

i seen the image as clip art in one of the websites i was at. so i believe it is open for use. i just couldnt find it again. this guy just made stickers with it and sent me one. i dont necessarily have to have that exact cat just one similar. someone allready tried to make me one but the image was filled in with black and all i want is the outlines.

Guest Terry

I was just curious, cause of the watermark, that's all.

I think you may get better results from the scan.

good eye I didn't notice it at first.

ok can you see this. this is the actual sticker the guy gave me to use. when i import it into signblazer i get grey spots and it cuts kind of jagged. oh btw i remembered where i found the car in the firstplace and it was beacon graphics. i apologize if i did something wrong.

[attachment deleted by admin]