dgramajo

Help Help Help

I need help my plotter is connected and installed and working, but I can't do anything with it. I have cut out letters but not anything else. I tried to import a logo and the quality was terrible. I was wondering if there is anyone out there in the so cal area who can help me. I can go to you so you can teach me how this all works. At this point I am even willing to pay for training. Please Please Please help. I have had this machine in my kitchen for over a month and I am ready to through it out the window.

Thank You

Diane 562-569-1432

If you are trying to import raster images right into signcut, the results wont be so good.  You need to open the raster image (.jpg, .bmp) in inkscape first and convert to lines, then export file as a vector type, (.eps) and then open that file in SignCut

So Cal???  I guess if you want to buy me a round trip ticket from Toledo, I could come to you! Its gotta be warmer there!  ;D

Ditto on the above (well for the .eps files anyway, not the Toledo flight). Also has alot to do with cut settings, material, and overall user knowladge. Dated (old) vinyl tends to not get cut very well. Im thinking its not the cutter thats bad, so dont throw it out the window! I mean this with no disrespect, we all have to start somewhere!