Sign in to follow this  
Arcbeat

Multiple vinyl layer.

Hello Guys,

I need some input on this, one of my client order 20 t-shirt and the logo she wants has 3 dif colors. Do you guys have any idea how many layer can you press ? (I m using the SISER VideoFlex Heat Transfer Viny).

Thanks.

You can layer it up just fine. If you have a lot of coverage it can start to feel "heavy" or thick but easyweed is thinner than a lot other brands so even layered it works. Post a pic of the design and we can give you a more informed opinion. 

You won't have any problem with that one at all. There are some gradients in there that you will have to take care of but what little overlaps on that won't even be noticed. 

I'm not sure how much you have messed with these things so here is a version without the gradients to worry about. Depending on what cutting program you are using it may have just ignored the gradients anyway but you never know and it would definitely get confused in the cut by color pallet. There were several other little issues with non-welded paths etc that I fixed while I was in there. Welcome to the forum!

LNR no gradient.eps