Sign in to follow this  
petroman2012

A peek into an ole Rock-n-Roll Never Die World

I have spoke of my desire to play again and what I spend my lunch money on..Here is a peek into a HOME BREW RECORDING STUDIO minus mic's, don't like'em don't use'em as I don't sing, I play guitar and keybrd along with a lost knowledge of MIDI ...Just wanted to share a weekend down time from work...If interested me and old lady will book your Bar-Mitz-fa or  a Lo-Bot-Toe-Me for scraps...Yall Have a good one and stay warm..I an't snowing here yet but rather brisk this AM....Look at yall Later..GIANTS RULE

post-36467-0-47127900-1384092347_thumb.j

post-36467-0-00369400-1384092464_thumb.j

post-36467-0-32325300-1384092480_thumb.j

post-36467-0-71288200-1384092516_thumb.j

Okay Petro you have some really nice equipment there..  I was liking your post until the last 2 words.. That stated Giants Rule...  You need to rephrase that to Cowboys Rule.....lol

well truthfully, the wife and I pick 10 teams each yr and w compete on pere as win/lose I have Giants, Cowboys, Pittsburg, Jet's, Detroit, ahhhh she has the list but tats who I have this year or at least that's the ones I remember, I DONT like NEW ENGLAND, and NO Saints, Cant stand Brew Breeze,....Oh I have 49er's and and Colts....

Oh okay.. I am a die hard Dallas fan.. Have been since i was little.. I turned my spare bedroom into a fan cave..lol