danelectro

Can you identify this font please?

Hi again guys,

Firstly I just have to commend you on such a great forum, it's really active, everyone is very friendly, and so so helpful.  with that in mind!!  lol   I am trying to identify this font, I've been through all i have on my computer, the closest was called Compacta BD BT, but the letters are thin, and I can't get them to look right.....any of you guys have any clues??

IMG_20131109_104837.jpg

Microgramma BOLD Extended will work, just slant it, and maybe 'squish' it a little to match the sizing/dimensions of your existing font.

(microgramma is loaded with SignBlazer)

Microgramma BOLD Extended will work, just slant it, and maybe 'squish' it a little to match the sizing/dimensions of your existing font.

(microgramma is loaded with SignBlazer)

Ah brilliant, thank you slice&dice, that is the one.  I'm editing in Coreldraw, so I shall see if it's in their fonts on the CD. 

Hi again guys,

Firstly I just have to commend you on such a great forum, it's really active, everyone is very friendly, and so so helpful.  with that in mind!!  lol   I am trying to identify this font, I've been through all i have on my computer, the closest was called Compacta BD BT, but the letters are thin, and I can't get them to look right.....any of you guys have any clues??

IMG_20131109_104837.jpg

If you do logos a lot, you might want to look into Imigaro Z professional.  It has a font recognizer in it.  It will find the nearest font on your hard drive, or if you don't have it, the software will go on line and find it for you.  It also is really speedy in the cleanup of graphics.  It also has built in video tutorials, narrated by a guy who sounds like my grandpa.  You'll pay for the software package in short order with just the time saved and hair pulled out.

JT

Hi Jt,

Thanks for the tip there, that would make life a whole lot easier!!  might well consider that when the money comes in!!!

Here's just one youtube shot of Imigaro Z: 

Have a look, if you haven't already done so.

JT