Sign in to follow this  
mrace

New/What cutter

New and without knowledge.  I do custom painting and I need a cutter to cut my paint masks when exact fonts are needed.  I use to have my freindly sign shop do this for me but they are now unable to do this.  I have decided I want to control the supply chain.

What cutter should I buy?  Creation P or pony up for the laser thing?  Thanks in advance.  I am sure this will not be my last post.

Hi, and welcome.

I have a 24" pcut and love it. It works flawlessly the only problems i have are "operator error"

a nice way to say that I screwed up. Anyway, I originally bought mine to do paint mask for airbrushing.

Having moved and seem to be too lazy to unpack my equipment, I have been using this for everything but paint mask!

the detail that you can get out of this is quite good. Depending on how fine of work you need this can cut a line down to 1/16"

some lettering/fonts down to 1/4- pretty hard to weed, or something really large. The Signblazer software has a tile feature so you are not limited by 24" width.

Unless you need a contour cut feature you may not need the laser but check that aspect out some more.

post-1739-12986516816652_thumb.jpg

post-1739-12986516816931_thumb.jpg

post-1739-12986516817914_thumb.jpg

post-1739-12986516827188_thumb.jpg

post-1739-12986516827391_thumb.jpg

post-1739-12986516828299_thumb.jpg

Welcome to our forums!!

;)

The PCut is a great beginner machine, but if you want to "pony up", go for the Copam series.