Sign in to follow this  
JasonR

Help me find this font

Or something similar.

AllAmerican.jpg

I am looking for the "All American" font

I've been looking on dafont, but couldn't find anything.

Thanks

he ya go...

the pic is of your text using the font I sent. You can see that they are the same..you just need to make it bolder.

that is beyond weird. When I downloaded it, it showed up as you see in the pic. What happens when you unzip,and double click on the icon? What shows up?

you're not on a Mac are you? It works fine for me,and I have it installed on 2 computers. YOu can see for yourself...the pic I posted is an actual export from SB.

I am on a PC. I just opened it on another computer, and it looks correct. Pegasus regular is the right font, and pegasus is the weird one. But on the computer I work on they both turn out the same, as the weird font.

I know what has happened. You need to remove Pegasus2 from your font folder and reinstall the one I sent. Windows is seeing the first one and not installing the second one. I THINK. Windows won't install a font if it thinks that it is already installed

one thing...are you closing and re-opening Signblazer (or whatever) after you install fonts? The fonts load into the program when it starts.

Guest fivestar

Yup John mine did the exact same thing, came up with the wierd one.  I uninstalled and then installed the new one and it is correct.  Good job.

glad it worked out. I will stick with a problem all day til I work it out,I'm just that way.

One thing that should be mentioned here...you WILL find totally different fonts with the same name. I have 2 Vagabond fonts that look NOTHING alike. And I see it all the time.