Nkoot

Help needed to vector a pic so I can finish a headstone

Hi all I am newer than a newbie !!!

And I started this over 6 years ago and have been trying to do this on my own so that I could say I did it all

but time to let go of the pride and ask for help, around here I have exhusted all the sources ad still can not get a good line drawing or vector of the picture so that i could blast his image on a tile to inlay were I scewed up the heart ( maybe to picky just don't want him to haunt me) but I want to do the best for my deased bro

so if some one could understand what I am trying to do I really could use some help Please!!! with a cherry on top

Some of my attempets attached from a small basicly a passport photo thats we have

Useing corel X6 and flexi,   Master cutter 540 ( nosiy Machine )

Thank you all for such a informitive site

Nick

sorry for the spelling

post-37778-0-86668000-1379522229_thumb.j

post-37778-0-25296400-1379522775_thumb.j

post-37778-0-62909600-1379522834_thumb.j

THANK YOU VERY MUCH

Is there any way to put some more detail into it?  I am not critseing I really apprecatie what you have done cause i sure did not have much luck

I just have this vision of some more detail I just don't know how to word it maybe just to fussy!!  The wife is tells me, she knows best :rolleyes:

Again Thank you, Skarecrow    for all you have done!!!!!!!!!!!!

I believe I can... are you able to use a 2 part stencil or must the detail all be included in one ?

It will be later this evening as the wife and I are heading out to celebrate our 31st anniversary.

Check back around 10pm.

Thank you

basicly i would like the eyes and jacket, ears  tye a little more face detail and please do not hurry

HAPPY 31 ANNIVERSARY you enjoy that first.  

like I stated this is a project that I maybe should have not started due to my limited knowlage and maybe i should have bought a ceramic pic and glued it on but sometimes I am very stubrun and headstronge have to learn that " it will happen when its meant to "  like I tell the kids, have to learn to listen myself.