I have Vinyl Master Pro now and it work with a Parallel port Dongle..I needed a longer Parallel cable..So I went and bought a new 10' File Transfer Parallel cable and it will not work...it said on the box this is not a swich box cable...is that what I need to get >>Parallel swich box cable....?

I tried hooking mine up with a longer cable and it would not work either.I think the pin assignment is different than a standard pin config.

Can you use the Usb cable? as i believe, not sure,  that extension may work and they are readily avaliable.

I have to use a Parallel printer port its the only VinylMaster Pro will work..VinylMaster Pro uses a printer port dongle

(To unlock the software) that you plug into your Parallel printer port... them you plug your Parallel cable into it..so when I plug the new 10' File Transfer cable in and try to cut.. it kills my dongle seting..my pc can't find the dongle anymore so I have to load the dongle driver again..and then it will work fine with the old Parallel printer cable..That why I'm asking do i need to get a swich box Parallel cable...?

I think a switchbox cable is to hook up to a router sytle network printing system.If the pc isn't reading your dongle with the new cable,then it is set up with a different pin out.

I believe that you need to contact the vendor of that software, they should be able to point you more in the right direction