Sign in to follow this  
ltmoeller

vector and eps files not readable in cut studio

Im a newbie and have a question -  downloaded a file from vectorme.com - as I understand it the file is in eps format and a vector file - when I tried to upload it in cut studio to start sizing to cut it said it must have a bad format.  I don't understand why - when I look in the file it is there but I cant open!  What am I doing wrong? Thanks - Linda 

Maybe try import function under file from your top toolbar. I don't use Cut Studio but usually works unless eps file was created by a newer version than what is supported by your software.

You said, "as I understand it the file is in eps format and a vector file". Does the file in question's name end in (dot).eps?

And just because it may be a eps file, it is not necessarily a vector file. Can you upload it so someone can have a look at it?

Talk about being a newbie and feeling real stupid right now -the file was zipped and I didn't unzip first.  I realized what I didn't do and now the file uploads and cuts just fine. Just something real easy - Guess I just need to take it a bit slower when trying to learn all this stuff on my own.