Sign in to follow this  
rtg

need help vectorzing logo

I need help vectorizing this logo I have tried but cant get it to look right...Thanks

post-23639-0-23833700-1369150677_thumb.j

Your image is way too small to do anything with. For best results, you need a high resolution image.

Text rarely turn out well after vectorizing, so it would be best to find out the font used. If you can get a higher resolution image of the eagle

you can vectorize it, then recreate the logo by adding your  text and then add the eagle and the lines.

Wow thanks! what program did you use...?

No problem at all only took me 15 mins to do for you,  the font aint exact but its as good as,  i use Flexi 7.6 v2  its a bit dated to some out there but it serves me very very well, once you get the hang of it  i would say its really easy to use and quick when you know all the hotkeys..... what do you use?

that was very nice of you,,, Dee....  great work

Gotta help new guys where you can, I learned the hard way so its nice to lend a hand....

15 mins of my time could mean a potential contract for him so why not..

• Like 1

Gotta help new guys where you can, I learned the hard way so its nice to lend a hand....

15 mins of my time could mean a potential contract for him so why not..

lol,  not exactly a new guy,,  he has been here since March 2012. Longer than you..   He should have learned "something" by now :huh:   .

• Like 6