Sign in to follow this  
Nu Image

new to SignBlazer and got a question

ok so I have signblazer loaded and wanted to give it a try. I bought the KEYSPAN  USB serial adapter. Got it all set up and when I want it to cut, signblazer shows the little progress bar and acts like it is sending the info but the cutter does nothing. I am using a Summagraphics T1010 Plus cutter. I don't know if it's cause I am using windows 8 on this new computer? The drivers said they load okay. Any help would be appreciated, because I really want to get this new computer working with the cutter before too long.

Thanks

So in the output device drop down window do you have it selected correctly?

post-2057-0-44796100-1368741516_thumb.jp

Ok revisted this problem. I am still having no luck. Signblazer says it's sending to cutter, but then when it's done the cutter doesn't do anything. I  have been over and over the settings and nothing seems to help. I am lost at this point. Any Suggestions?:huh:?

Yes try un installing it and re install it ... You could also just go through the list of output device and try each one nothing to loose but a little time...

I had this happen to me once...

The computer decided to change from Com1 to USB  ... or somesuch   All on its own...

Checked it....  changed it back  and Ouilah.....  it cut straight away