Sign in to follow this  
WERACMX

cutter screen blank and not responding

i am haveing the same problem as the other gentelman did with his cutter a couple of posts below .

my cutter was unpacked last night and hooked up followed instructions and turned on the cutter the blade raised like it was suposed to but that is it.

i realy hope this is a easy fix as bying something new and having to work on it befor i even get to use it is kind of a pain

thanks for the input

ya i have tried all of that

but the screen is black no power getting up to the board ....at least that is my guess

no i havent ripped it apart yet ....lol i was hoping buying a new one i wouldent have to work on it to use it

but i will send that fellow a email and give him my number ....

seems like they do a good job of takeing care of customers so i am happy about that

no i havent ripped it apart yet ....lol i was hoping buying a new one i wouldent have to work on it to use it

but i will send that fellow a email and give him my number ....

seems like they do a good job of takeing care of customers so i am happy about that

Sometimes during shipping things can rattle loose. I would suggest tipping the cutter on it's side and removing the right side bottom panel, which will expose the motherboard. Make sure the plastic clips that secure the motherboard to the bottom panel have not borke causing the motherboard to lay flat on the metal which would short it out. This will not affect your warranty.

thanks ken i will check it out

is there any way you would be able to contact me around 4:30 tonight

i will not be off of work untill then i would realy be thankfull

by the way i sent you a pm with my info

I am off at 4pm tonight to get my son, but I am able to stay late tomorrow night.