Sign in to follow this  
Rwelch

cutting rhinestone templates with MH871

I have an MH871 cutter,, I use Sign Blazer Elements and am having trouble cutting sticky flock for rhinestone  templates.  I have speed on cutter set to four,  been expermenting with force of grams,  160 seems to work best,,  Blade dept I have set to maximun, where when I adjust cutter the blade drags across the sticky flock.  Also, have a  60 degree blade in the cutter.  I spend a little time weeding the sticky flock.  The elongated holes are the main issue.  The Rhinestones are brush into the round circles, but I have to place them into the elongated holes.  Checked a lot of the information on T-shirtforum but still having trouble.  Any suggestions?? 

Sounds like you have to much blade extended, try backing the blade back a little and reduce the force and do  2 passes. Also are the circles symmetrical? Sorry i do not anything about that cutter. Hope this helps.

Mike

tried backing blade off,  than I have weed every hole,  not as many elongated  how do you do a double pass in Sign Blazer Elements

sorry i do not know anything about that software, it should be in your cutting software, hopefully somebody will chime in here or do a search of this forum.