RKGraphics

RST Stripes for 07-13 Chevrolet Silverado

Just bought a 2013 Silverado last night and I'm looking for the RST stripes to cut for it. Can anyone help me out here?

Thanks

Here's a little better picture.  I would think you could take a roll of white paper and trace it out then go over it with a sharpie, photograph it and import it into your sign software.  the pain is going to be covering the shark fin antenna.

post-24657-0-97271700-1366334774_thumb.j

Not so worried about the OnStar antenna as I plan to remove it when putting the decal on and reinstalling after. More concerned with the front of the hood angle. Tried the trace thing today but still missed it by a ton on the cut. That and still learning (not well) the vector stuff. :wacko:

If you could get on a ladder and take a picture looking straight down on the hood, kind of a birds eye view square and high resolution.  Then measure the hood from side to side, you might be able to import it into your design software and trace it that way. 

I can't seem to find a picture to give it a try. 

Once you know the width of the hood strips the roof stripes will be easy. 

You should only have to trace out one side, then just Ctrl C, Ctrl V and mirror the copy