Sign in to follow this  
mxracer394

supe this up alittle

Add a second layer like red under the lettering, maybe add a underline under Graphics the follows the shape, maybe instead of the checkered flags use a wheel with awesome rim and wings .

• Like 1

Naming yourself Strong Wheel'd and using checkered racing flags as your logo will typecast you as a racing graphics shop - which if that is the market you're going after, then it's perfect.  If you're wanting to be more generic, then I would use something other than the checkered flags as your centerpiece.  

I would also strongly encourage the use the of "Wheeled" instead of "Wheel'd" as  your name as it's going to be a lot easier for people to find the former when they search for you in Google/Facebook/etc. and if you decide to get your own website, you'll have to settle for www.strongwheeld.com as you can't use an apostrophe in a URL

Also, note how the bottom edge of GRAPHICS has an almost sawtooth pattern - right up until the last two letters.  I would recommend node editing those letters to continue that up and down jagged edge - or simply change it to GRAPHIX to have the font do all the work.

Thanks for the advice. Im just doing this to help support some local racers, since I do this out of a spare room in my shop lol. And I had not thought about the URL stuff....also didnt notice the last two letters didn't match. Was kinda rushing into a name and design for a guys car I got to get done this weekend.