Sign in to follow this  
PointOfExpression

Anyone know where to get these tubes?

Hello everyone, I am in need of some help! Does anyone know where to get tubes like this:

threepiece.jpg

We just got an account and they want to display our stickers and this is the only way I can think of on how to display them. I just want them plain as I will be adding my design myself. I can find them but the moq is huge on all of them! Any help or advise is greatly appreciated!

Try calling a carpet store and ask them if they have any left over tubes from their carpet rolls. You'll have to cut them down yourself as they generally come in 12' or 15' lengths.

Try calling a carpet store and ask them if they have any left over tubes from their carpet rolls. You'll have to cut them down yourself as they generally come in 12' or 15' lengths.

Thats a good idea! I wonder what the diameter of them are.

did you check uline?

Yes, we have. They don't have what we are looking for.

They are called 3 piece telescoping tubes or cardboard bore tubes.

I know that, I am wondering if anyone knows where to get them for little quantity or if they have any different ideas on how I can sell these in the store.

I can find out in the morning... my dad owns a carpet store here in OKC. I want to say they are 4" diameter but that's just going off memory, I'm sure I could be way off. 

Yeah, saw that but I don't think that would work or atleast I don't think it would look that great. Also, they are not tall enough.

I can find out in the morning... my dad owns a carpet store here in OKC. I want to say they are 4" diameter but that's just going off memory, I'm sure I could be way off.

That would be great! We are really looking for 2.5-3"