Rwelch

cutting sticky flock with mh 871

Having trouble cutting sticky flock with us cutter plotter mh 871,  using signblazer,  I have set the blade to the approxmate thickness of the sticky flock use 140 grams of force,  if I use more force the cutting become distorted,  I am trying to cut 3mm rhinestone templates.  If I cut a larger hole for rhinestone i have no problem weeding the sticky flock just pull the backing off and the holes clean out   have a 60 degree blade ,  have tried adjusting both blade and grams of force but still have problems

I have used less force (90 gramns) and more blade depth and still have to weed the entire design,  also holes are distorted and the 3mm rhinestone will not fit,  the design i purchsed was for 3mm rhinestones  I did cut a 25mil material with approxmately 4mm holes and still had to do a lot of weeding but the holes were not distorted  used 140 grams and entire blade depth, did cutt backing paper in some places ,  more pressure less blade holes became distorted

the other posts I have seen about sticky flock, said to use 2 passes..  There are other posts,  Just do some searches for sticky flock in the upper right hand corner, after you go to home...