Sign in to follow this  
kenimes

Anybody help with this one?

Guest Terry

Are you looking for just the silhouette of the girl ? Then an airbrush artist does the detail inside. By the way that is a 1947 pinup girl from a calendar.

Are you looking for just the silhouette of the girl ? Then an airbrush artist does the detail inside.

Yes, similar. Just need the outline, and where the bathing suit starts and the hair line, etc. Going to be hand painted on the plane.

Guest Terry

heres a few minute start on it, but not sure if I'm doing what you want. Long way to go. Would need three mask. Need to outline then clean up edges, once it's outline, go inside and remove shading skin tone, and vector.

post-0-12986516379523_thumb.jpg

post-0-12986516391738_thumb.jpg

I messed with it for a while and it started looking kind of like my transgender moose.  ;)

Guest Terry

ya, so does this. LOL, anyone out there able to do this? I need my daughter to trace it on her Graphire tablet.

I was thinking the Sharpie trace method, but do not have the means here to do it......

Sorry this one is a curveball.....

Guest Terry

I wish I had my Flexi upgrade now, takes 2 seconds.. and done perfect.

If it is too difficult, then I think he may have to go to Kinkos and get it blown up to size, then use it as a trace background.

Did you check dafont.com? There are silouhette dingbats, look for darrians sexy or simply go to themes>sexy, there are plenty of those and there might be a smilar one.

Ok, I took a shot @ it and here is my version.

I did the silhouette, I dindt understand well about the hair line and bathing suit, but I hope this helps, maybe somebody can finish it.

Joe

post-1068-12986516382864_thumb.jpg

pinup4ken.AI

post-1068-12986516392646_thumb.jpg

pinup4ken.AI

if you have photoshop.... draw a path around the silohette and stroke the path. you can then take that same stroked path into illustrator with a simple copy and paste command. of course the higher res image you have the more detail you can get on the stroked path.

hope that is a help

Guest Terry

Well thats how I would do it, I would use Joes first for my background, then cut 2 - 3 of Marks for my details.