Sign in to follow this  
rekairbrush

what type of vinyl and where to buy for Model: MH721

hello everyone i just purchased the Model: MH721 and very new at cutting.i have no idea what type of vinyl material to start with  :huh: can anyone guide me here

thanks

There are numerous sign supply shops that carry their own brand of vinyl.I use a blueprint store here locally which carries fdc vinyl and it helps keep my cost down because I don't have to pay shipping charges.A calandered vinyl is usually around 3 or 3.2 mil/Most of it has a 6 year ife span and it is about the most reasonably priced kind.If you buy a cast vinyl,it has about an 8 year life span and is a thinner material than the calandered.The cast conforms mores to curves and corners because of it's flexibility.It's the main use on vehicle graphics because of the way it forms to the body lines.On the weeding end,the cast is a lot easier to weed than the calandered.Cast is more pricey,but worth it in the long run.The best way is to get on google or yahoo and type vinyl film.It will bring up thousands of pages.But if you can find a supplier in your area or close to you it would save you money on the shipping and increase your profit margins.