Sign in to follow this  
Mickie

Mirror Image

Hi Everyone,

We finally got our sc24 cutter setup and have started to cut a few design. I quickly realized I need to mirror image a few things I was working on but can't seem to find the mirror image button in the Sure Cuts A lot Pro software. I am pretty sure I read that it can be done, but for the life of me, I can't find it. Anyone?

Also,is there a simple way to separate the layers in a design? I understand how to separate and how to layer once the colors are cut, but to separate each tiny par and line it up to cut and layer it is so tedious. Surely there is a more simple way. Anyone?

Thanks for the help. Have a wonderful day.

Micke :wacko:

In the properties box that comes up in the bottom right corner where it shows object size, proportion ,etc. Look below that and another menu shows called appearance. In that box it has a spot that says flip, these are your mirror buttons. 1 flips left to right the other flips top to bottom.

Thanks,

Jay

Thanks so much Jay. I was looking at everything up in the top tool bar. What part of SC are you in? We're South of Fayetteville, NC, not far from the state line. Now if I can figure out the layering stuff I'll be good to go for a while.

Have a great night.

Mickie

Just below Columbia. I spent some time in Fayetteville about 14 years ago. I was staying in Spring Lake area for a couple months back then.

Thanks,

Jay

Well, we are neighbors. I've been to Columbia a few times. You might not recognize Spring Lake now. It has grown so much, especially since we're getting so many different divisions at Bragg now. They are even closing off Bragg Blvd to local traffic. They're rerouting folks around the long way to get to Spring Lake from Sante Fe Dr. It's such a mess.

Thanks again for the help. I did find the flip in the top after you told me where to look on the side It's under transform. I just didn't look as much a I thought I had. :)

Mickie

I never looked at the top menus before. All I use sure cuts for is cutting, I do all my design in corel and export to scalp to cut. The only reason I knew about the one under appearance on flyout menu is because I constantly forget to reverse before exporting whe doing heat transfer vinyl.

Thanks,

Jay