hawkkenz

"Picking" out a vector from many.

I have what amounts to a sheet full of vector files.

How can I pick just one out and work on it alone and save it seperatley from the rest?

If I undestand correctly, just import it into SBE then select the items you don't want and delete them.

Guest Terry

With others you have two select arrows... Choose the second arrow.... Click on item you want and drag it out.

Second arrow??  If I could select all the parts of the vector I want, I could drag it off, but if I select all, it selects everything on the sheet.

Post your file and tell us which one you want and we can help you alittle more.

Guest Terry

I don't use SB, but this is what I was talking about, the arrow on right allows me to select single items.

post-0-12986516337038_thumb.jpg

post-0-12986516347672_thumb.jpg

Guest Terry

you need to post the file so someone can select what you want.

Vista I like it. But anyway the easiest way I know of (someone else may know a easier method) Select your images click node edit the left click and hold as you slowly select the information that you do not want then delete. Then all that should remain is what you want. To upload a sbe file select additional Options and upload file.

That seems like a lot of work, you'd think you could just select the logo you want somehow and move it off the sheet, then delete the sheet and your good to go.

I may try to post the file, but, the main thing is I want to do it myself, just don't know how.

It will not take long at all. You should be able to do it within a couple of minutes. Bruce with SB maybe be able to give some hints.

Here you go. You thought you was selecting it all but in reality you was not. If it would help I could record what I did so you can see and learn.

16.SBD

16.SBD

Hold the control key down and then draw a selection box around just the logo you want. When you hold the control key down and draw a selection box around things it will only select objects that are completely in the selection box.

TService, just open SignBlazer, import your file and select the image that you want by dragging a box around it.  Make sure you don't get any extra geometry. I have worked with these sports images before and there is a invisible or white box behind the whole thing. You may have to delete it first. Edit + Clipboard Copy. File + New and create a new SignBlazer file. Clipboard paste.