Sign in to follow this  
MadHatterGraphix

First Etched Vinyk Cut

My computer has a window on the side of its case and for the last three years, when I bought it. I always I wanted to do someething with it and never really liked what other case sticker or decals people had to offer nor did I want to sandblast acrylic. So I decided on Etched glass vinyl. I'm an AMD guy and wanted to show my AMD pride and created this transfer from the FX line. I used a SIlhouette Cameo (didnt need the big cutter), designed in corel and sent to Silhouette Studio, retraced it, cleaned the image up, and then set the cutlines. I think t came out well and cant wait to put it on the case later. If you have any ffedback good or bad just give it to me I'm a big guy lol.

post-35756-0-04578400-1359260300_thumb.j

Promise thank you for the nice comment. I have been an AMD guy sone the Burton dual core. Never had a problem with AMD chip or customer service, unlike the other guy. I'm trying to get permission to sell these since no one else does, I have seen AMD decals but just their logo.

Mojo_13 thank you, I can't wait either. I'm going do a test run on a piece of scrap acrylic first. I do this a lot just to see how things look and to hone my lining up, and squeege skills..