thefuture

Having Some Issues, Help Would be Much Appreciated!

Hi I'm new to these forums, and relatively new to vectorizing. I've used the techniques in which have worked for me in the past on these logos and have had little to no success.

Perhaps you guys can help! : )

I plan on cutting these out with a vinyl cutter, and It's just not working. I have AI CS6, and used all the tools to auto trace it, I also used http://vectormagic.com/home just to see how it'd match up. Everything is great on the Lunadisc vector except the A. They did something strange with it when they designed it and I can't manage to get it to vectorize properly.

The 'biglogooutline' image, is pretty rough and I'm having a hard time getting clean lines off of it.

(essentialpdf2.pdf is what I've managed to come up with so far)

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

post-29581-0-50782200-1351654153.jpg

post-29581-0-63637900-1351654170.png

essentialpdf2.pdf

• Like 1

Don't try and vectorize fonts, just find the correct font and replace the text. It will be so much easier.

It looks like the Essential one is hand-drawn... Might be worthwhile to send off to an artist to clean it up and have it vectorized.

Check out Eric at www.vectordoctor.com - even if it costs ya 25$ it would probably save you 4-5 hours of your own work.

• Like 1

thank you for the responses. Eric was a huge help!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Eric, the Vector Doctor, is really good, fast AND reasonable.

Sue2