PointOfExpression

Where to buy shirt blanks?

Hey everyone, I am just starting up with shirt making and am in need of soem shirts. What shirts are the best for the cheapest price? I checked out jiffy shirts, was going to order gildan g500 shirts. An order of 30 came out to 87.00. Does this sound right? Is there some place I can get small quantity like this for cheaper? Just starting up so I don't want to go crazy at first.. Also, what type of shirt is great quality?

I will be using siser easyweed vinyl

• Like 1

Michaels and Joann Fabric have nice shirts that go on sale for four or five for ten dollars and they work great plus there is no shipping charge

• Like 1

Yeah, I was going to.. Just wanted to see if there was any place else other than jiffy since my machine is almost here. If I go with sanmar, I will have to wait for them to approve my account. Also, they require the resale to be in clothing which I do not have.

Sanmar is great.... it doesn't take long to get your resale cert if you have a business license. Otherwise JoAnn's or Michael's is probably your best best for something cheap and readily available.

Gildan is good, Jerzees is okay... I prefer the Port & Company PC61 from Sanmar - it's 100% preshrunk cotton, holds its color well, and prints great. Just my $0.02... :rolleyes: