so everything has been working great for the last couple of months so to i go to cut a nice size banner 23.5 x 4ft and the cutters cuts real good for the first couple mins and then stops the screen says waiting and it just dont do nothing for 10 mins at all i have a creation pcut flexi software what could this be and how can it be fixed?

I can't say it will correct you problem 100%,, There are many different variables that will cause your problem.. But definitely a place to start. Serial is always the best connection, And you can read that hundreds of times on this board.

Seeing as how you are also using Flexi of some version also try this..

Do yourself a favor ,and change the packet size in Default job properties.

Here is how to get there"

Just type something on you layout screen

Click cut/plot, you cutting screen will come up

at upper left hand corner, Click that PROPERTIES box,

screen will change, and you have 3 tabs at the top.

Click the one that looks like a blade

screen changes, Half way down is PACKET SIZE. ERASE what is there, AND PUT IN 1000 KB

Then change CURVE QUALITY TO MEDIUM,, CLICK APPLY AT BOTTOM AND OK

This seems to give more memory. Also, it is best when you cut something large, to turn your cutter off and back on. To dump the memory from the previous order, It seems to work.

i went to that screen and it has a tab that look like a piece of paper with a green arrow and something that looks like a com port

I have 8.6 but it looks like this go thru the tabs until you find a screen that looks like this, or close. There is a bit of different between the versions, but nothing major difference..post-3058-0-48995000-1342498108.jpg

ok i found it and i will let you know how it works out thanks skeeter

LOL you do know you can change the font size RIGHT?? Oh my..