Sign in to follow this  
thenjhomebuyer

PROBLEM GOT NEW MOTHERBOARD BUT WILL NOT CUT!

I got my new motherboard in and installed it last night been trying to figure this out all day and last night. I have the Refine MH1351 and been trying to read all the posts and been doing searchs. I am using my LPT1 and had the baud rate set on 9200 on both my computer and plotter. I had even set it lower to 4800 baud but nothing is happening. I had called the support line but is not taking messages nor can I get in touch with anyone been trying since morning time to find out what I am doing wrong here. I tried to do a test print but everything seems to freeze and nothing happens. I had opened my printer and noticed that the ribbon on the interior had been worn away on top exposing the copper wires. Ken how can I get in touch with you been trying since morning time. I had called 425-284-2282  :P

Been on the phone all day, so if you call and I do not answer, it is simply because I am on the line with someone else. Shoot me a PM with your #, and I will call you.

Dude Ken thanks a lot for helping me to get it to work the cutter finallyt cut i'm so stoked and can't wait to cut my first project. These guys are great whooooooooo hoooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!  :P