Sign in to follow this  
JTBoutte

Flexi 8 Starter edition

When using the select point tool and in design central, the bezier curve option will cause your US Cutter MH-1350 to mis-interpret the control handles that are used to adjust the curve as objects. In turn this will cause the cutter to produce some very interesting and unwanted cuts in your job.

I discovered the problem yesterday when I was trying to apply the option to a pair of eyes on a puppy caricature. I originally didn't have an issue with the object and after using the bezier curve on a node in flexi 8 all of a sudden the cutter started producing a block style pattern similar to a digital signal that you would see on an oscillascope.

I thought that the cutter was getting some sort of communication glitch until I found it was doing it only to the exact same object every time I tried to cut it.

Note that the problem is not visible on your computer display. Everything appears normal for all intensive purposes.

After I started comparing what difference there might be between this object and a previously saved copy I discovered the issue with the bezier curve as the feature was the only difference between the two.

Has anyone else run across this problem? If so above is the explanation for it! Unfortunately I don't have a why for the reason. :