Sign in to follow this  
Beavis97

Help With Image?

I have been trying to convert this into a file to use for cutting, but have had no luck for some reason. I was wondering if someone could do this or even let me know how to do this one.. It is some art work a customer sent me they already have made..

post-6602-0-30174100-1335991055.jpg

I would find the font that was used with www.whatthefont.com. Do a screen capture of the font. Crop it to just the font and save it to a file. Upload it to the what the font website and it will help you identify the font. Only do one font at a time.

For the dragonflies, I would hand trace them using Polyline in SignBlazer.

http://www.screencast.com/users/jay2703/folders/Jing/media/a87a3083-e538-4dca-a980-6c7f35ff03dd

• Like 1

If the customer designed it see if they can send you the fonts and the clipart for the designs

• Like 2

Edwardian Script and Eros Medium are the fonts.

• Like 1

Thank you everyone.. Yes I asked the customer if they were the one that designed the logo and they did and sent me the names of the fonts they used ( and you were right on about the fonts Jay2703 ) . That video also show me some new stuff to play with. I usually like to try and figure this stuff out so I can learn all the stuff for when I need to do it. Thanks Cowboy for the file I am going to check it out now.

Try This.

Awesome Cowboy.. Is it possible to tell me how you did this or will it take to much to explain... ;D For some reason this file was throwing me off.. Thank again