ECSP/Grafx

Finally gonna pull the plug....but???

Hey Guys

I have been lurking for a while and doing research on cutters everywhere. I thought I had narrowed it down to a GCC 24 lx with contour cutting those are $700 with stand. But after reading this forum I know that I want a bigger cutter to do window tinting. My immediate goals are T shirts which I do now, small signs, window and vehicle lettering and decals/stickers. The SC and TC series have 50" cutters with manual contour for the same as GCC cutter. Should I just go as big as I can or go smaller but ARMS contour cutting and earn enough to upgrade to bigger with contour later?? I don't do a lot but I do want to be able to make full color decals and contour cut them if needed.

Also watched the youtube vid of guy contour cutting with SC and TC models and his cuts were a good 1/4 to 1/2 inch away from the text using Flexi. Can you move the outline closer to image or text so there's not as much "outline"??

Matt

Skeeter, I know your on a lot...any opinion on the other questions??

No, other opinion. I don't own any of those machines.So can't vouch for them. I own a Graphtec. Which I will say is a great cutter. Buy the best you can afford.

• Like 1