michaelphay87

i am trying to import eps

okay so i finally got my signblazer up and running i need to know how to import the images i want. i am a super noob at this so please be slow and discribtive ihave tryed a few eps file form the vector part of this forum nome of them show up to import on the sb import page thing so please tell me how to import

They don't show up at all or just won't import? They should showup if you are looking at the correct directory. If they will not import, they may be created from a newer software. If you have Adobe Ilustrator, you can open them and save them as .eps version 8.

In the upper right of the SignBlazer screen, is your tree that you can browse to get to where your image is stored. Here is what mine looks like. I put a red box around what is my current folder.

post-1636-0-68444400-1334419712.png

how can i creat a folder so i see it up there i tried with the desktop foldere and it doesnt evn show the desktop on there for an option

In my version of Signblazer, without me creating any new folder, I just go to My computer > C:Drive and find the folder SBD Files. Copy and paste your .eps in this folder. Then go back and try to Import the eps from Signblazer. You should see it in the Import screen now.